WAYNA HITAM (BESI DEPAN DAN BAWAH) :
- Upper Black PVC/Nitrile
- Sole Yellow PVC/Nitrile
- With Steel Toe Cap
- CE EN345 Spec
- These boots are suited to tough working environments in wet and muddy conditions.
- International specification Steel Toe Caps protect toes from injury when heavy objects may pose a risk.
- Non-nitrile PVC grades as used in the boot uppers provide optimum flexibility and resistance to abrasion. PVC provides maximum protection in wet and cold working conditions and good protection from many chemicals. (Refer Chemical Resistance Schedule).
- PVC/Nitrile blends are used to provide durability and protection against fats, oils and chemicals.
- Cleated sole design provides maximum slip resistance soil release.
- Exterior is smooth making these boots easy to clean and sanitise.
- Fine knit nylon liner easy to clean and dries quickly for maximum hygiene.
- Boot design ensures material is distributed for maximum protection where required (ankles, heel and toe areas) and minimised elsewhere for maximum flexibility and minimal mass.